Get your lactation private practice organized
Staying on top of a lactation consultant private practice can be time consuming, no matter what your client load.
If you find yourself scrambling to keep track of key information, forgetting when your bills are due, or simply want to have one document where you can find everything essential to your practice, then you'll want to check out this free workbook I've created to get yourself organized. This workbook has fields to record all kinds of important information, including:
- Identifying numbers like your EIN, NPI, and IBLCE certification number
- Infrastructure elements including monthly costs
- Insurance policies and premiums
- and more
This is a Google Sheet and you'll need to add it to your Drive before you can use it.
- From your desktop: navigate to File > Make a Copy to put your own personal version into Drive.
- From your mobile device: close this file and from the main Docs screen, click the three dots in the lower right corner of the icon for this workbook. You’ll see an option that says Make a Copy.